Who is the Playbook developed for, and who was it developed by?
This Playbook was created by BDHEA and our partners at Deloitte Consulting LLP for Board Directors in the health ecosystem.
Why was the Playbook made?
It was developed to aid Board Directors in their efforts to bring a health equity lens into their governance roles, and to encourage Board Directors to more directly influence conversations regarding health equity.
What value and benefit does the Playbook create?
This playbook provides value for Board Directors in a variety of ways:
- Get to know BDHEA and understand our strategy
- Gain an understanding of health equity, the role of Board Directors, and how Board Directors are positioned to make an impact on health equity
- Understand the business imperative for investing in health equity and how it applies to Board Directors and the types of organizations they serve
- Identify ways Board Directors can engage using strategic questions at the organization, offering, community, and ecosystem levels
- Learn from others and discover how their experiences can inform and advance your approach
BECOME A MEMBER
BDHEA is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
© 2021 Black Directors Health Equity Agenda.
All rights reserved.
Black Directors Health Equity Agenda, Inc.
c/o Lana Hertel, Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors
Administration Advocate Aurora Health Care, Inc.
750 West Virginia, PO Box 341880
Milwaukee, WI 53234-1880