BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
We may modify these Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site or otherwise communicated to you. By using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes.
- Content. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content, and all intellectual property rights in the foregoing (collectively, the “Content”) are exclusively the property of BDHEA or, as applicable, its vendors or licensors. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in the next section, BDHEA reserves all other rights in and to the Site and Content, including all intellectual property rights.
- Account Suspension, Deactivation, and Termination. BDHEA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Site for any reason without notice or liability, including upon any unauthorized use of your username or password, if you breach these Terms, if you act in an abusive manner, if you act in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations, or if it becomes no longer commercially viable to provide the Site to you. If we suspend or terminate your account, you will not create another account without BDHEA’s prior written permission.
- Availability. Any programs, materials, products, or services that may be mentioned on or made available through the Site are subject to availability and terms not described in these Terms may apply. BDHEA may change the programs, materials, products, and services mentioned on the Site at any time without notice.
- Use of Marks. BDHEA owns certain trademarks, names, logos, insignia, or service marks (“Marks”). You do not have the right to use any Marks except as expressly agreed to in writing by BDHEA. In addition, the Site may contain third-party marks and third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants to you any rights in or to those third-party marks or materials without such third-party’s consent.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Site and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to BDHEA or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
- Children’s Information. The Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If you are under thirteen (13) years old, you must immediately stop using the Site.
- Restrictions on Your Use of the Site.
- You will not copy, duplicate, sell, publish, post, license, rent, distribute, modify, translate, adapt, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works of the Site or Content without BDHEA’s prior written consent.
- You will not use the Site for unlawful purposes.
- You will not submit inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information via the Site, commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site.
- You will not engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities from the Site. You will not use the Site to harvest email addresses, names or other information of the users of the Site or to spam other users of the Site.
- You will not access, use, or copy any portion of the Site or Content, through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms.
- You will not use the Site to post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or material that contains any viruses or other harmful computer code that may disable, damage, impair, or otherwise interfere with the Site, the servers used to make the Site available, or any other network, computers, hardware, software or systems.
- You will not engage in activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult.
- You may not frame, mirror or circumvent the navigational structure of any part of the Site.
- You may not upload, distribute, transmit, or post anything to or through the Site that: (i) is fraudulent, libelous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, offensive, hate speech, harassing, threatening, defamatory, harms another person, or the like; (ii) invades the privacy of another or includes the confidential or proprietary information of another; or (iii) is protected by intellectual property rights without the express prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights.
- You may not engage in any conduct while using the Site that BDHEA considers inappropriate, unauthorized, or contrary to the intended purpose of the Site.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE OR CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE BDHEA PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT EXCEED $100 U.S.D., EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Site may also contain certain third-party Content. We provide third-party content for your convenience, not as an endorsement. The presence of third-party Content does not mean that BDHEA has reviewed the third-party Content or that there is any association between BDHEA and any third party. You access third-party Content at your sole risk. BDHEA has no responsibility for any third-party Content. Nothing in these Terms grants you any rights to any third-party Content.
THE EXISTENCE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS BDHEA OR THE BDHEA PARTIES OFFERING SUCH SITE OR CONTENT TO PERSONS IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF SUCH SITE OR CONTENT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Black Directors Health Equity Agenda
750 West Virginia, P.O. Box 341880
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53234
BDHEA is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
© 2021 Black Directors Health Equity Agenda.
All rights reserved.
Black Directors Health Equity Agenda, Inc.
c/o Lana Hertel, Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors
Administration Advocate Aurora Health Care, Inc.
750 West Virginia, PO Box 341880
Milwaukee, WI 53234-1880